Jeremy and Bridget Gustwiller of Defiance, took their three sons and The Crescent-News along with them on a vacation out west. They traveled from South Dakota where they visited the Black Hills and Mt. Rushmore, continuing west to Cody, Wyo., where they visited Yellowstone National Park and finished their adventure in Jackson Hole, among the Grand Tetons. Here the family, from left: Jeremy, Chase, Grady, Ian and Bridget pose in front of the lower falls in the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone.
- Defiance Has Talent & Heart to benefit local woman
- Local car club hoping for big show today
- Dog killed during Williams County arrest
- Bryan Native Exemplifies “We Build, We Fight” Legacy of U.S. Navy Seabees
- Forms for the deck
- Defiance's Bronson, Soukup Win at Defiance Early Bird
- More than 200 vehicles enter Defiance car show
- Fulton County Common Pleas
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.