Tinora High School graduate Bailee Moser recently returned from a month-long trip to Thailand and Laos. While there, she spent her time in the jungle taking care of elephants and working on permaculture plots in different villages. Here, Moser (left) poses with The Crescent-News and two of her new friends.
- DC Football: Defiance falls to MIAA favorite
- Ohio high school football poll: Large area contingent in state's rankings
- Oakwood area man indicted for brother's murder
- Marshall getting used to life away from teaching
- Officials to suit up today for fire scenarios
- Friday football: Big plays lift Wauseon to 3-0 with win at Napoleon
- State's top election official visits Henry County
- Saturday Boys Golf
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.