Mark and Laurie Flory and their daughter, Allison, of Jewell, took along their dog, Stella, and The Crescent-News on their seven-day camping vacation to Michigan’s upper peninsula. Here they pose for a photo at Taquamanen Falls in Paradise, Mich. They also visited Soo St. Marie, Mackinac Island, Mackinac City and White Fish Point.
- Waxler retires as sheriff's deputy after more than 25 years
- Cross country spotlight: Defiance's Bronson back for final go-round
- Friday football: Archbold claims thriller with PH
- State park, marina get new surfaces
- Maybe Martin was right on the money
- NSAC urges Congress not to shortchange farmers
- Why some UAW workers think electric truck will save GM’s Detroit-Hamtramck plant
- Liberty teen struck by vehicle
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.