Local couple Jim Siler and Donna Smith recently returned from their honeymoon trip to Italy where they spent four days in Sorento and six days in Rome. While there, they visited the Isle of Capri, Pompeii, Assisi, Monte Casino, the Vatican, St. Peter’s Basilica, Sistine Chapel and the Colosseum. The highlight of the trip was seeing Pope Francis in St. Peter Square for the cannonization of five new saints. This photo with a copy of The Crescent-News was taken in front of St. Paul Outside the Walls Church in Rome.
- Historical society inquires about levy for AuGlaize Village
- Girls basketball: Fairview makes quick work of Aces
- DC Hoops: Teams prepare for first HCAC doubleheader
- Wrestling: DHS drops season opener
- Man sentenced in Fulton County bank robbery
- DHS choir presents 'Deck the Halls'
- 'Messiah' performance set for Sunday
- OHSAA State Championship Pairings
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.