Bob and LeAnne Breckler spent the Thanksgiving holiday in Paris, France, with their daughter, Jennifer Brutyn, and granddaughter, Autumn Brutyn, of Midland, Mich. While there they visited the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, the Catacombs, Jardin de Tuileries, Versailles, Notre Dame and the Pantheon. Posing with The Crescent-News at Le Jardin du Luxembourg are, from left, Jennifer, LeAnne, Autumn and Bob.
- Boys basketball: Bulldogs batter Elida in WBL win
- Girls basketball: Hicksville slips past Rams, 34-31
- College football: Local trio making good at Division II level
- City hoping to employ Credit Adjustments for delinquent accounts
- Women's basketball: DC pulls off triple-overtime triumph
- Boys basketball: Ayersville survives in thriller with Paulding
- Men's basketball: Major comeback spurs Jackets over MSJ
- Wrestling: Raiders earn three titles at Van Buren Tourney
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.