Bob and LeAnne Breckler spent the Thanksgiving holiday in Paris, France, with their daughter, Jennifer Brutyn, and granddaughter, Autumn Brutyn, of Midland, Mich. While there they visited the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, the Catacombs, Jardin de Tuileries, Versailles, Notre Dame and the Pantheon. Posing with The Crescent-News at Le Jardin du Luxembourg are, from left, Jennifer, LeAnne, Autumn and Bob.
- Land bank updated on SK property cleanup
- Senior led Defiance claims season finale over LCC
- Girls sectional finals: Napoleon, Wauseon set up showdown
- MOU, student achievement highlight Defiance school board meeting
- Sectional girls basketball: Paulding, Fairview pick up historic wins
- Defiance man sentenced in drug case involving son
- Defiance resident competes on Cash Explosion
- Area police reports 2-25-20
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.