Three Defiance couples joined up for a 15-day land/sea cruise to Alaska this summer. While there, they visited Fairbanks, Anchorage, Denali, Talkeetna, Wailla, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan. Posing with The Crescent-News at Santa Land in North Pole, Alaska, are, from left: Dave and Cathy Karr, Dave and Martha Bidlack and Nancy and Carl Stehulak.
- Defiance school board approves purchase agreement for 1918 building
- Paulding council okays income tax proposal
- Good crowd turns out to discuss Native American tribute
- Football: Defiance snaps streak, reclaims Hammer
- College basketball: Jackets win Purple and Gold title
- Levy failure, staff cuts discussed at Ayersville school board meeting
- Wauseon council hears clean energy presentation
- Napoleon council passes 2020 budget
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.