The Crescent-News traveled to Nashville, Tenn., recently with a group from Defiance which included John and Carol Ehlinger, Pat and Adrian Kuhlman, Joyce and Neil Knoll, Linda and Bob Wagner, and Carol Mangas. While there they saw the musical Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, enjoyed a dinner show featuring Trace Adkins, took a Delta River flatboat ride, and saw Ice, which was ice sculptures telling the Christmas story.
- Boys basketball: Bulldogs batter Elida in WBL win
- Girls basketball: Hicksville slips past Rams, 34-31
- College football: Local trio making good at Division II level
- City hoping to employ Credit Adjustments for delinquent accounts
- Women's basketball: DC pulls off triple-overtime triumph
- Boys basketball: Ayersville survives in thriller with Paulding
- Men's basketball: Major comeback spurs Jackets over MSJ
- Wrestling: Raiders earn three titles at Van Buren Tourney
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.