The Snyder family enjoyed a six-day vacation in Michigan this summer where they visited Mackinac Island, Munising and Maple City. They crossed the Mackinac Bridge, took a sunset boat tour of Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore and visited Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park. Pictured with a copy of The Crescent-News in front of a waterfall in Munising are, from left: Jeanine Snyder, Stow; Joni and Deb Snyder, Defiance; Jim Snyder, Rockford, Ill.; and Jaclyn Snyder, Stow.
- Sectional volleyball: Tinora, Fairview advance
- D-II Girls Tennis State Preview: Lankenau makes third trip to state
- Gross column: Catching up with the area scene
- Fall Female Collegiate Athletes
- Plea entered in rape case
- Continental receives Top 10 ranking
- Prison term imposed in Defiance pursuit case
- Defiance County Common Pleas
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.