Sam Andres of Defiance recently went on a mission trip to Mongolia and took a copy of The Crescent-News along with him. Here he stands in front of the largest equestrian statue in the world, honoring Genghis Kahn as the founder of the Mongol empire.
- Land bank updated on SK property cleanup
- Senior led Defiance claims season finale over LCC
- Girls sectional finals: Napoleon, Wauseon set up showdown
- MOU, student achievement highlight Defiance school board meeting
- Sectional girls basketball: Paulding, Fairview pick up historic wins
- Defiance man sentenced in drug case involving son
- Defiance resident competes on Cash Explosion
- Area police reports 2-25-20
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.