Sam Andres of Defiance recently went on a mission trip to Mongolia and took a copy of The Crescent-News along with him. Here he stands in front of the largest equestrian statue in the world, honoring Genghis Kahn as the founder of the Mongol empire.
- Boys basketball: Bulldogs batter Elida in WBL win
- Girls basketball: Hicksville slips past Rams, 34-31
- College football: Local trio making good at Division II level
- City hoping to employ Credit Adjustments for delinquent accounts
- Women's basketball: DC pulls off triple-overtime triumph
- Boys basketball: Ayersville survives in thriller with Paulding
- Men's basketball: Major comeback spurs Jackets over MSJ
- Wrestling: Raiders earn three titles at Van Buren Tourney
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.