Thomas and Teresa Chenhalls, along with daughter Lucille, son-in-law Anthony Pagan and the little one, Diego, took The Crescent-News to Malibu, Calif., this summer. While there, they enjoyed local attractions like the Catalina Pier and the boardwalk where they posed with a copy of the newspaper.
- Artwork from local girl earns scholarship in worldwide program
- Boys basketball: Bulldogs begin WBL slate, renew rivalry
- Back to business as usual in downtown Defiance
- Girls basketball: Bulldogs hope to carry momentum forward
- Outdoors: The Tufted Titmouse
- C-N will publish election announcements
- Outdoors: Urban deer hunting in Michigan
- Wenner rakes up Operator Ingenuity Award
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.