The Crescent-News recently went along on safari to Kenya with, from left, Gail Brown, Deb Hench, Cindy Manon and Kristin Manon. This picture was taken in Amboseli National Park with Mt. Kilimanjaro in the background. The group also visited the city of Nairobi, Lake Naivasha, a Masai village and the Masai Mara national reserve. While at the Masai Mara, they went on multiple game drives and a hot air balloon ride to see the animals, such as giraffes, zebras, lions and elephants, in their natural environment.
- Football: Defiance concludes scrimmage slate
- Teenage bicyclist struck by trailer
- Ayersville educators learn value of a paper clip
- Woman on the water: Viggiano starts third year at Great Lakes Maritime Academy
- Volleyball: Streaks too much for Ayersville
- Hicksville man arrested on importuning charge
- Elementary donations
- Vantage's new staff
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.