Sherwood residents Gary and Marsha Seibert recently celebrated their 40th anniversary with a three-week vacation. They visited family in Billings, Mont., then traveled to Big Hole National Monument in southwest Montana and Hell’s Canyon in eastern Oregon. Here they hold a copy of The Crescent-News in Glacier National Park, where they spent 10 days.
- Steury to receive organization's Pathfinder Award
- Girls basketball: DHS girls improve to 2-0 in league play
- Thieroff to speak at Men's Fellowship Breakfast kickoff
- Girls basketball: Golden Bears roll, Napoleon stays unbeaten
- Toledo Symphony Orchestra to perform at Napoleon's St. Paul's Lutheran Church
- St. John Lutheran School new playground equipment
- Bryan man given long prison term a familiar defendant
- DC Basketball: Home doubleheader awaits Jackets
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.