Tom and Sue Beck of Defiance took The Crescent-News along on a recent vacation trip to Emerald Isle, N.C. They spent a week of family time watching marine life, waves and surfers. A visit was also made to the local aquarium. Pictured on the beach here are, from left Tom and Sue Beck, Michelle and Adam Beck with Graydon in the foreground, from Lafayette, Colo.; Alison and Joe Schultz of Defiance with their children, Brevin, Kenton and Deklan.
- Wells is named Northeastern superintendent
- Tent revival returning to St. Paul Lutheran Church in Defiance
- Lima woman pleads guilty to involuntary manslaughter
- State ACME preview: Another round for Bryan, Archbold
- Man injured in ATV theft put on community control
- Pollinator garden
- Sheriff has entered not guilty pleas to charges
- Celebrating wildlife: A look at the eastern small-footed bat
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.