Ayersville’s Austin and Caitlin Fritz and their son, Anderson, traveled to Fargo, N.D., recently for a work conference. Along the way they stopped in Chicago at Navy Pier and stayed with family in St. Paul, Minn. In Fargo they visited many museums, the zoo and parks. On the drive home they went through South Dakota and Iowa’s rolling farmlands. Here they pose with The Crescent-News along the Mississippi River in Davenport, Iowa.
- Lehner enjoying his time as city's finance director
- Defiance County grand jury
- Soccer: DHS-Napoleon girls tie, Wildcat boys winners
- Trial scheduled next week in violent pursuit case
- Weaver retires after 44 years with Chief
- First Federal Bank makes upgrades to improve web accessibility
- Saturday High School Scores
- Football: Defiance welcomes in Fairview, LC
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.