Bud and Rose Maire Durham of Florida, recently visited southern Ireland, where they posed with a copy of The Crescent-News in front of Blarney Castle in Cork. In addition to the Blarney Castle and Gardens, the Durhams also visited the Cliffs of Moher and the areas of Traelea, Galway, Westport, Kilkenny and Waterford, the home of Waterford Crystal. They also visited Dublin where they saw the Book of Kell’s Trinity College. They also went through Doolough Valley, the area greatly impacted by the Irish famine of 1849.
- Girls basketball: Defiance, Napoleon tip off with annual rivalry
- Playoff football: PH, Leipsic tangle in history-rich matchup
- O-G's Alt, Gerdeman earn C-N's player and coach of the year honors
- Grant deadline approaches for cleanup at SK property
- Connor, Ewers two young leaders for the city
- Santa Claus heading to downtown Defiance
- Letters to Santa
- Defiance commissioners updated on senior services
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.