Thomas and Teresa Chenhalls, Defiance, traveled with daughter Lucille, son-in-law, Anthony, and grandson, Diego, to San Fransisco and the Napa wine country recently. They brought along The Crescent-News to help celebrate Valentine’s Day by tasting wine and chocolates.
- Law enforcement search for missing Montpelier man
- Defiance bridge demolition will take a couple more weeks
- Paulding school board approves elementary redistricting
- Henry County CIC forms hiring committee
- Threat made at Napoleon school district
- Husted talks infrastructure, workforce at Defiance event
- All-Ohio boys basketball: Archbold's Frank named D-III Coach of the Year
- Henry County spelling bee held Tuesday
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.