Randy and Vaughnanda Eldridge of New Bavaria celebrated their upcoming 50th weddning anniversary with a 12-day trip to Alaska this summer. They spend seven days cruising and five day exploring inland, where they visited Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, College Fjord and Anchorage. Here they pose with a copy of The Crescent-News.
- Defiance school board approves purchase agreement for 1918 building
- Paulding council okays income tax proposal
- Good crowd turns out to discuss Native American tribute
- Football: Defiance snaps streak, reclaims Hammer
- College basketball: Jackets win Purple and Gold title
- Levy failure, staff cuts discussed at Ayersville school board meeting
- Wauseon council hears clean energy presentation
- Napoleon council passes 2020 budget
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.