DUPONT — Dupont Church of the Brethren, 104 River St., Dupont, is hosting its annual Sportman’s Banquet Jan. 26 beginning at 5 p.m. The guest speaker is Jack Fetter, founder of Youth for Christ Wilderness Ministry. Fetter was involved with YFC for 44 years where he served as a member of the National Camping Ministry Leadership Team for YFC/USA. Fetter also started Fetter & Friends Ministry, in which he speaks at public schools, VBS, 4-H, church youth groups gatherings, YMCA camp, wild game dinners, special needs programs and men’s breakfasts. The event also will feature an open/silent auction. Wild-game appetizers will be served at 5:30 p.m., followed by a meal of salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, vegetables, dessert and beverages. Tickets are $6. For more information or to purchase tickets, call 419-596-4314. The deadline for tickets is Jan. 21.
- C-N Baseball Awards: Ramos, Feasby named area's best
- C-N Softball Awards: Antwerp sweeps the field
- Paulding grand jury indicts 20 individuals
- C-N's new business model begins Tuesday
- Williams grand jury returns indictments on 23
- Benefit set for Bryan girl
- Almost $2,000 raised for charity through city utility program
- Area police reports 6-16-19
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.