SWANTON — Just over nine years ago, a tornado struck an area of Oak Openings Metropark. The majority of the damage seemed to be an are behind the Oak Openings lodge and just west of a walking/biking path that was once once a part of Wilkins Road.
- CSX delays Atlantic Street closure
- Lehner enjoying his time as city's finance director
- Defiance County grand jury
- Soccer: DHS-Napoleon girls tie, Wildcat boys winners
- Trial scheduled next week in violent pursuit case
- Weaver retires after 44 years with Chief
- First Federal Bank makes upgrades to improve web accessibility
- Saturday High School Scores
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.