Boy Scout Troop 75 held a food drive during The Crescent-News’ Recipe Challenge at Westside Hall in Defiance on Nov. 1. Approximately 4,000 nonperishable food items were collected for local food pantries, thanks to contest’s more than 250 patrons. Here, scouts Gabe Silva (left) and Layne Neff sit near some of the donations at the event. The Recipe Challenge’s charity partner, Community Health Professionals Hospice of Defiance, also will receive funds from the event.
- Senior led Defiance claims season finale over LCC
- Saturday girls basketball: O-G takes down Hicksville for sectional title
- Sectional girls basketball: St. Marys ends DHS season
- Sectional girls basketball: Paulding, Fairview pick up historic wins
- Girls sectional finals: Napoleon, Wauseon set up showdown
- Friday boys basketball: Hicksville's Turnbull scores 1,000th on 40-point night
- Boys basketball: Sizeable St. Marys takes down DHS
- Wayne Trace using Glowforge for project-based learning
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.