Baby Ali broke records, coming into the world, weighing 14 pounds 13 ounces — twice the average weight for a newborn. Mother and baby, who was born by C-section, are doing fine.
- Sectional volleyball: Tinora, Fairview sweep way into district
- Annual Halloween parade slated for Oct. 26
- Friday football: Hicksville outlasts Tinora, 21-14
- National School Bus Safety Week is Oct. 21-25
- Friday football: Wauseon wins OT thriller over PH
- Tinora walk through, beam signing draws alumni
- Girls soccer: Bryan wins in OT to earn district spot
- District cross country: Both DHS squads on to regionals
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.