The hot and humid temperatures gave way to some sweet relief on Tuesday as rain showers peppered the region on and off throughout the day. With temperatures reaching the mid-80s, the thunderstorms brought relief for residents as well as plant and animal life. Thunderstorms are to continue today with temperatures approaching 90 degrees.
- Lehner enjoying his time as city's finance director
- Defiance County grand jury
- Soccer: DHS-Napoleon girls tie, Wildcat boys winners
- Trial scheduled next week in violent pursuit case
- Weaver retires after 44 years with Chief
- First Federal Bank makes upgrades to improve web accessibility
- Napoleon Council to meet Monday
- Coffee With a Cop
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.