Andres and Begley

Pastors Sam Andres (left) and Max Begley of Kings Cross Church pose together at the podium at the old Second Baptist Church building on 1945 E. Second St. The two have merged their churches (Kings Cross and Second Baptist) into one under the name of Kings Cross Church and will officially hold services in the building in early December.

Kings Cross and Second Baptist churches will be uniting their parishes into one entity after a year of careful deliberation between pastoral leaders and members.


Load comments