Pictured during a grand opening ceremony held this week at Wild Bill’s Tobacco in Napoleon are (from left), Joel Miller, executive director of the Henry County Chamber of Commerce; owner Jake Adams; assistant store manager Zandria Lee; store manager Krystal Ramos; Chamber board member Elisa Harmon; and Napoleon Mayor Jason Maassel. The store, located at 1420 Scott St., is Adams’ fourth Wild Bill’s location; others are in Bowling Green, Bryan and Wauseon. Adams also owns Cut-Rate Tobacco stores in Ottawa, Defiance and Montpelier, and began franchising his shops under the Wild Bill’s name last year. Cut-Rate Tobacco opened 15 years ago in Napoleon. Business hours are Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m.-8 p.m.; and Sunday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Cross country spotlight: Defiance's Bronson back for final go-round
- Friday football: Archbold claims thriller with PH
- Late Friday football: Edgerton romps past Fremont SJCC
- Volleyball spotlight: Senior standouts sparking DHS season
- Fundraising efforts underway to benefit Packs for Pirates
- College football: DC tangles with Manchester under Thursday night lights
- Historic Homes of Defiance celebrates 20th anniversary
- Friday's Scores
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.