Pictured during a grand opening ceremony held this week at Wild Bill’s Tobacco in Napoleon are (from left), Joel Miller, executive director of the Henry County Chamber of Commerce; owner Jake Adams; assistant store manager Zandria Lee; store manager Krystal Ramos; Chamber board member Elisa Harmon; and Napoleon Mayor Jason Maassel. The store, located at 1420 Scott St., is Adams’ fourth Wild Bill’s location; others are in Bowling Green, Bryan and Wauseon. Adams also owns Cut-Rate Tobacco stores in Ottawa, Defiance and Montpelier, and began franchising his shops under the Wild Bill’s name last year. Cut-Rate Tobacco opened 15 years ago in Napoleon. Business hours are Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m.-8 p.m.; and Sunday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Playoff football: Archbold facing toughest test yet vs. No. 1 Anna
- Growing in popularity are eSports at Four County
- Williams County grand jury
- Woman who drove in wrong direction ordered into treatment
- Humane society board discusses armed agent
- Foust arraigned on felonious assault charge
- Core values, student wellness grant are topics of discussion
- Case continued for sex offense charge
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.