Thanks to Paulding Putnam Electric Cooperative’s Operation Round Up program, $12,560 was donated to 12 area Ohio charities and community projects. Here, Round Up secretary/treasurer Brenda Ball (left) presents a check for $1,000 to Kendra Kuhlman of Putnam County Home Care Hospice.
- Defiance school board approves purchase agreement for 1918 building
- Paulding council okays income tax proposal
- Good crowd turns out to discuss Native American tribute
- Football: Defiance snaps streak, reclaims Hammer
- College basketball: Jackets win Purple and Gold title
- Levy failure, staff cuts discussed at Ayersville school board meeting
- Wauseon council hears clean energy presentation
- Napoleon council passes 2020 budget
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.