First Federal Bank and affiliate agency First Insurance Group challenged their employees for the second year to rack up 500 hours volunteering for home-related causes during June. In recognition of National Homeownership Month, employees worked with the Maumee Valley Habitat for Humanity’s Project Playground to build a playhouse for David Cantu and his family on Wednesday. Helping with the build are: Ashley Yant (left), Amber Walters (center) and Chelsea Baez.
- Dedication of senior facility held at county fair
- Teenage bicyclist struck by trailer
- Mutton bustin' at the fair
- DC Football: Roster taking shape during camp
- Humane society learns of favorable financial report
- Northeastern board gets tour of new construction
- Xtreme cheer challenge held at Defiance County Fair
- New Defiance Middle School principal
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.