Farmers & Merchants State Bank donated $2,500 and is one of the sponsors of Defiance Rib Fest, set to take place Sept. 28 in downtown Defiance. Pictured here are Shaun Mack (left), community relationship banker for Farmers & Merchants State Bank; Mandi Kissner, board president of the Defiance Development and Visitors Bureau; and Dave Gerken, SVP/commercial banker for Farmers and Merchants State Bank.
- Defiance Has Talent & Heart to benefit local woman
- Local car club hoping for big show today
- Dog killed during Williams County arrest
- Bryan Native Exemplifies “We Build, We Fight” Legacy of U.S. Navy Seabees
- Forms for the deck
- Defiance's Bronson, Soukup Win at Defiance Early Bird
- More than 200 vehicles enter Defiance car show
- Defiance Volleyball Wins Five Set Thriller over Eastwood
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.