Pictured are new officers installed at a Tuesday meeting of the Defiance County Bar Association, including (from left) Ian Weber, secretary; Michael Wahl, treasurer; Timothy Holtsberry, president; and Clayton Crates, vice president.
- Owner of stolen vehicle is identified
- Ayersville powerlifters compete at Bradford meet
- Sectional girls basketball: St. Marys ends DHS season
- Sectional girls basketball: Paulding, Fairview pick up historic wins
- Girls sectional finals: Napoleon, Wauseon set up showdown
- Friday boys basketball: Hicksville's Turnbull scores 1,000th on 40-point night
- Boys basketball: Sizeable St. Marys takes down DHS
- Wayne Trace using Glowforge for project-based learning
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.