COLUMBUS — The National Center for the Middle Market (NCMM) announced Friday that the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic will have a catastrophic impact on as many as 25% of U.S. middle market companies.
- Ayersville and Trinity United Methodist churches spreading message of 'Faith Not Fear'
- Feeding kids at Paulding Exempted Village Schools
- Adopt-A-Highway program helps remove the litter
- Local businesses remain open
- Defiance council agenda for April 7
- Napoleon Municipal Court
- Pandemic's potentially 'catastrophic' impact on middle market companies
- APG Media partnering with local businesses
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.