The 100th banquet of the Jewell and North Richland Adams High School alumni was held on Saturday at the Jewell Community Center. Honored classes were 1944, 1949, 1954, 1959 and 1964. Among those in attendance were, from left: Arlene (Wachtman) Freytag, Napoleon, secretary; Helen (Gerken) Meyer, Jewell, treasurer; Ed Chase, Defiance, vice president; Janie (Steingass) Brubaker, Jewell, co-president; and George Brubaker, Jewell, co-president.
- Focusing in on marketing Henry County
- Dangerfield indicted in connection with stabbing death
- Sweet relief
- Legion baseball: Bandits bear down for postseason journey
- Special Olympians thank Wayne Trace school board for support
- Central Local board approves pay increases for superintendent and treasurer
- Arson trial continues in Defiance
- Continental school board discusses changing bus routes
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.