The Elija Gunn St. Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) recently presented its Women in American History Award for 2019 to Carol Dille. The award is given to a woman who is truly making a difference in their community. Dill was honored for her many years of volunteering at the Filling Home, Genacross and many other groups in the community. Presenting the award to Dille (left) is DAR member Brenda Murray.
- Arrest made in the Bryan stabbing death
- Bryan police seek person of interest in stabbing death
- DC students use graphic design to make a difference
- Helping hand
- Paulding County's Hyman graduates from OSBA leadership academy
- Office work continues
- A tribute to Fleetwood Mac coming to Riverside Park
- Summer Ball 6-22-19
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.