The Defiance Eagles 372 Auxiliary met June 11 with 10 members in attendance.
There was a first reading on an application for re-enrollee Annie Miller and Diane Grimes, dual member from Bryan. Second reading was held on applications for Janis Bakle, Evie Wellman and re-enrollee Kelly Derrow. Initiation for new members will be held at the next meeting.
• A thank you card was received from Ann Gump for the donation to Kroger Relay of Life.
• The June “Buckeye Breeze” was read.
• The secretary and treasurer books were audited for May as well as the yearly audit.
• Get well cards were sent to Thelma Garcia, Mary Shaffer and Sally Steffel.
• Prizes were won by Terri Flory, Kay Kraber, Suzie Smith and Peggy Brown.
The next meeting will be held on June 25 at 7:15 p.m. for officers and 7:30 p.m. for the regular meeting.