The Casarez family has been gathering for the past nine year to celebrate family and friends. Each year a theme is chosen that is carried out in costumes, decor and the food that is served. This year the annual reunion was held July 20 at St. Mary’s Church in Holgate with the theme “La Loteria,” which is a Mexican bingo game played by children. More than 75 family and friends participated this year, some from as far as Mesquite, Texas. Here one of the children takes his turn swinging at the pinata during the event.
- Playoff football: MAC champs up next for Apaches
- Playoff football: Arcbold, LC round two
- Symphony of Trees gets underway in Napoelon
- Fall Female Collegiate Athletes
- Outdoors: Deer gun season almost here
- Outdoor: Matson showing the outdoors can be fun
- Fulton courthouse news 11-14-19
- Henry County courthouse 11-14-19
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.