COLUMBUS — Matthew Kozumplik, son of Mike and Susan Kozumplik of Sherwood, has been named to the dean's list at Ohio State University for the spring semester. A junior at OSU, Kozumplik is majoring in civil engineering and is participating in a summer internship with EMH&T, a civil engineering firm in Columbus.
- 1918 building granted National Register status
- Strike begins at local GM plant
- DHS volleyball: Bulldogs win five-set thriller
- Montpelier man given more than decade in prison
- Defiance Municipal Court
- Area police reports 9-17-19
- Antwerp compost site has been closed by EPA
- Paulding council to discuss possible income tax ballot issue
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.