1) Allison Janney ("Mom") had a small but memorable role as a frustrated wife in what 1997 movie drama set in 1973 Connecticut and starring Kevin Kline, Joan Allen and Sigourney Weaver?
2) In a song from the holiday favorite "White Christmas," Danny Kaye talks co-star Bing Crosby into joining singing actresses Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen in Vermont by promising what wintry delight?
3) Aidan Quinn played a young man stricken with AIDS in one of the first TV shows to deal with the illness. What was it called?
4) Based on a British TV hit of the same name, this 1998 romantic comedy series from NBC got a chilly reception from viewers and quickly stumbled. Can you name it?
5) Born Tracy Marrow, this rapper and actor plays Detective Odafin Tutuola on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit." Name him.
6) What lovingly animated Raymond Briggs holiday fantasy tells of a boy who, after a snowfall, finds an unexpected new friend who takes him to meet Santa Claus?
7) Which veteran of "The John Larroquette Show" later became a regular cast member on "Veronica's Closet"?
8) What 1999 Stephen King miniseries finds a New England town devastated by a blizzard that is a harbinger of doom?
9) Can you name the 1983 all-star movie smash about a reunion of college chums following the suicide of one of their friends?
10) David Jason played Detective Inspector William "Jack" Frost on what popular British TV mystery series?
1) "The Ice Storm"
3) "An Early Frost"
4) "Cold Feet"
6) "The Snowman"
7) Daryl "Chill" Mitchell
8) "Storm of the Century"
9) "The Big Chill"
10) "A Touch of Frost"